Can you answer these two simple questions?
Why do you have a website? What is your website supposed to do?
Did you set up your website to be an online brochure no one reads? Probably not, yet the odds are that is what it is.
Is your website generating new business all day everyday? Chances are, no, it's not.
So why do you have website that no one goes to and does nothing to improve your business?
What a few simple internet marketing strategies can do.
Imagine your website as a marketing powerhouse. Think of it as the heart of a marketing campaign constantly generating new leads and new business.
How? By consistently working 6 simple online marketing strategies.
The 6 simple strategies.
80% of the traffic to your site starts with a search. If they can't find you, they won't buy from you.
How do you rank on the search engines?
2. Use email to entice customers and prospects to see the latest of what interests them on your site.
Businesses get $40 back for every $1 spent on email marketing.
How do you beat that kind of ROI?
3. Use social media to be, well, social. This is the fun part and it attracts customers if you keep in mind that social media is, well, social.
7 out of 10 consumers are more likely to use a local business if it offers the right information on a social media.
Being social pays if you do it right. Are you doing it right? Do you offer the right information?
4. Offer e-commerce if that fits your business. Good news, you don't have to be the size of Amazon to make it work. You just have to be your size to make it work.
71% of shoppers think they get a better deal on line.
Offer them a great deal by selling online.
5. Make your website mobile friendly. Smart phones and tablets are now dominating online like activity.
93% of small business websites don't render well on mobile devices.
We can provide a 100% successful fix for that. All of our sites are mobile friendly.
6. Get bigger by thinking small, doing local internet marketing. It's easier than ever for your small business to be found by your local customers using local search.
61% of all searchers think local search results are more relevant than standard search results.
How well are you ranking in local searches?
Two more things to know.
Those two things are...
1. Inbound marketing delivers 54% more leads into your sales funnel than traditional marketing.
2. Yet inbound marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing.
More money coming in and less going out. See how profitable web marketing can be?
Make it special, make your website really useful.